Planned Front Desk Portal: Package Handling & Visitor Management
Manage all your building’s packages & visitors with our convenient and easy to use application
Planned Tech to address the important needs of your building
Planned’s package handling follows packages from the time they arrive at the door, until they are delivered and signed for by the intended recipient – eliminating lost packages and wasted time searching for packages.
Package Handling Features:
- Package Receipt
- Package Delivery
- Real-time Outbound Notifications (SMS, email, robo-call) with multiple languages available
- Designed to work with handheld barcode scanners and signature pads
- Extensive search, sorting and filtering functionality (ie. lookups by carrier tracking #, package type, recipients and more)
- Electronic signature capture POD (date & time for receipt and delivery)
- Import recipients and locations on-demand
- Multiple packages delivery processing
- Fully managed backups
- Microsoft Windows 10 support
- Dashboard delivery KPI metrics/ reports
- SMS/Email/Robocall notifications customizable
- Dedicated outbound phone number to building
Your staff will spend 75% less time managing packages. The logging process is reduced to minutes from seconds per package.
Other features include:
Increases accuracy and accountability
Accurately logs all packages (tracking number, recipient name, date and time received/picked up, pickup signature,
and much more) for true accountability
Accelerates pickup times
Over 60% of packages are picked up within one day
Increase resident satisfaction
Residents on-the-go love the email/text notifications and package accountability
Fast and easy setup
Staff training takes less than 15 minutes
Automatic notifications and reminders
As you log packages in, our system automatically sends out email, text message and/or phone notifications.
If packages are not picked up, PackageTrackr automatically sends out pickup reminders.
The notifications can be fully customized to the building’s requirements
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.