Empowering Excellence Through Training
Experience the Difference of Planned Professional Training
At Planned, we understand the value of training and are constantly researching and developing new methods to best serve our clients and associates. Continuous training is essential to ensure a productive and successful program of excellent customer service. Trained and empowered personnel will perform janitorial, maintenance, security and concierge services in a more engaged, attentive and proactive manner for you and your tenants at your property.
We are proud to be at the forefront of education and training within our industry, developing O.R.A.C.L.E. (our Real Estate Service and Professional Development Center) to educate and elevate the real estate service industry’s collective understanding of fundamental building functions.
The 2,000 sq. ft. facility, based at the Planned Companies headquarters in Parsippany, NJ, features interactive training simulations, customized learning programs, various work stations, a classroom and a computer kiosk area with access to over 3,000+ web-based educational courses. This center supports the professional development of Planned Companies’ 3,400+ associates by providing hands-on training
O.R.A.C.L.E. embodies our principles: Owned by the students, Responsible to the environment, Actively seeking a better way, Client centered in results, Limitless in possibility and Excelling at being the best. Planned is focused on providing its staff with the tools they need to perform at the highest level, raising the bar on customer service excellence.
The O.R.A.C.L.E. Real Estate Service and Professional Development Center is comprised of multiple work stations: Concierge/Front Desk, Pool Maintenance & Safety, Landscaping and Irrigation, Building Signage, Security Guardhouse, Green Cleaning/Maintenance, Elevator Simulation, Roofing, Electrical/Lighting, HVAC System, Water Tower/Cooling, Building Exteriors, Fire Suppression/Plumbing, Energy Management Station, Decking & Siding, Sweeping and Asphalt services.
Features of the stations and center include:
- A green cleaning and maintenance station to train Planned associates on the appropriate cleaning products, personal protective equipment, and safety compliance systems and protocols to make communities as clean and Green as possible
- A residential security gatehouse station to train associates in activities such as positioning cameras for safety, following protocol for visitors, effective communication, recording license plate numbers, requesting identification, and much more
- A concierge/front desk station for training on such topics as proper attire, appearance and attitude, addressing guests, fire panel safety, emergency preparedness, etiquette for receiving packages and making accommodations for residents.
- Multiple stations on basic building functions, preventive maintenance and building components such as landscaping, pool maintenance, elevator maintenance, HVAC/energy conservation, roofing, and more.
- LEED certification processes and programs, including classes on the benefits of implementing green initiatives at the workplace
- Work bays that are equipped with computers to access Planned’s online School of Professional Development, which consists of 3,000+ web-based educational courses on janitorial services, security services and concierge services.