Associate COVID-19 Informaiton Portal
Vital Information for Planned Compaies’ Associates during the Covid-19 Pandemic
A Message To Planned Companies’ Associates
During this historic worldwide emergency the Planned Companies HR department wants our associates to have access to up to date information designed to help during this crisis.
This page includes information on payroll, employee assistance and other topics. We will update the information on this page with new information frequently.
Join PECS for Latest Updates (Text JOIN to 855-979-7700)
Rob Francis Communication Series
Employee Assistance Program
The WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program is available to provide services to help promote well-being and enhance the quality of life for our associates and their families.
All associates can access the WorkLifeMatters hotline at no charge.
Connect to a counselor for free support services:
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
(User name: Matters Password: wlm70101)
The Employee Assistance Program Can Help With:
- Healthy Living
- Stress Management
- Mental Health
- Diet & Fitness
- Overall Wellness
- Parenting Support
- Child and Elder Care
- Learning Programs
- Special Needs Help
Legal and Financial
- Legal Issues
- Will Preparation
- Financial Planning
Planned Companies COVID-19 Immediate Response Program
We recognized that the COVID-19 pandemic created additional financial stress for many of our associates. This is why we launched a company-wide COVID-19 Immediate Response Program. This program allowed for current team members to apply for tax-free grants to address immediate financial needs.
The Immediate Response Program assisted 1,500 team members with $300 tax-free grants throughout the pandemic.
We are no longer accepting applications for the Immediate Response Program. Anyone seeking assistance should apply to our Employee Relief Fund (see below).
Planned Companies COVID-19 Immediate Response Program Links
Employee Relief Fund
The Employee Relief Fund was created to help employees who are facing financial hardship immediately after a natural disaster, an unforeseen personal hardship or related to the coronavirus pandemic. The Fund relies primarily on individual donations from employees with support from Planned Companies.
If you are experiencing a personal hardship due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic, you may apply for a grant for financial assistance under the Serious Illness/Injury category. Links to the Grant Form Application are available on this page as well as some of the most Frequently Asked Questions.
Employee Relief Fund Links
Direct Deposit or Pay Card enrollment:
Due to the emergency situation around COVID-19, we anticipate delays in the mail service. To avoid any delays in receiving your payroll, we encourage you to enroll in direct deposit immediately.
If you do not have a bank account, you can enroll in our pay card option.
Both of these options ensure that you will be paid timely every payroll and we strongly recommend you do this ASAP.
If interested, please contact askHR@plannedcompanies.com for more information.
If you know someone who has lost their job:
- Don’t forget about our referral program! – this is a good time for current associates to refer in family/friends that may be looking for a job.
- Use our Text Recruit system! – text the word Planned to 97211 to apply via text and chat with a recruiter.
- Planned Companies benefits include:
- 401K with company match
- Referral bonuses
- Career opportunities
- On the job training
- Planned Companies benefits include:
Cigna Health Benefits
- Cigna is providing resources free of charge for all customers, clients, and communities to support resiliency during times of high stress and anxiety. Available to employees who have enrolled in CIGNA health coverage, the company opened a 24-hour toll-free help line (1-866-912-1687) to connect people directly with qualified clinicians who can provide support and guidance
- Additionally, Cigna will post new information and resources for the general public raising awareness about tools and techniques for stress management and building resiliency, along with the ability to join telephonic mindfulness sessions. More Information can be found at https://www.cigna.com/COVID19
- If you are enrolled in Cigna medical benefits through Planned, testing of COVID-19 is covered at 100%
Paid Leave And Benefit Policies