The Benefits of Bundling
Why are more and more properties bundling outsourced real estate and building management services under fewer providers?
More and more property managers are looking for an outsourcing strategy to support business growth, improve delivery/operating models and enhance overall processes onsite. When it comes to finding a real estate service provider, there are a plethora of benefits associated with selecting a company that can oversee a variety of services. Whether it’s janitorial, concierge or security – bundling services will tactically focus current efforts and improve the property’s desired results.
- Effective Management – with a specialized operations team, managers supervise and enforce protocols, making certain associates are adhering to the standards established and continually monitor all accounts to ensure the high quality of professional service is retained. A single management team can also benefit from a common recruitment & hiring process to attract the best people, here’s a video of Planned Companies’ IPLAN hiring methodology as an example:
- Hassle Free – Eliminate the hassle of finding multiple providers and handling several quotes. Property managers have enough on their to-do lists… utilizing one real estate service provider will also simplify your paperwork but reducing the number of vendors billing you monthly. A single vendor also provides one overall account manager to support you with any of your service requirements.
- Team Camaraderie – by employing one service provider, you can rest assured that the staff all follow the same company culture, values and training, which will enhance their work performance by and large. Here’s a video discussing Planned Companies’ “Living Our Core” program which promotes valuable camaraderie.
- Streamline Communication – utilizing one company, means there is only one phone number you need to call! These bundled services mean you will communicate with fewer contacts, making building management simpler and more convenient.
- Save Time – time is what you make of it… don’t waste hours of your day coordinating multiple suppliers. Make things easier with a single comprehensive solution.
When you combine all of your real estate services – you literally save a bundle; a bundle of time, a bundle of energy and a bundle of stress!