O.R.A.C.L.E. continues to be in high demand as the regions premier education and training facility
PARSIPPANY, NJ (September 19, 2013) — Planned Companies, a leader in the janitorial, maintenance, security, and concierge services industry, has announced that the New Jersey Apartment Association (NJAA) will be hosting its National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) Education Seminar at the company’s O.R.A.C.L.E. Facility in Parsippany, New Jersey. The training seminar will be held over two days on September 24 and 25 from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
The NALP curriculum focuses on the needs of the property leasing consultant and the contribution this professional makes to the successful property. Professionals gain an understanding of the many roles they play to support the management function at the property level. The course consists of seven programs: Keys to success, Leasing & the Internet, Leasing Demos & Resolving Objections, Legal Aspects, Rental Policies & Procedures, Telephone Presentations, The Leasing Interview & Qualifying Residents.
Rob Francis, Planned Companies CEO commented, “We are incredibly proud to welcome NJAA to ORACLE and honored they will be using our facility to teach this important new seminar for their members. Our goal at Planned has always been to remain at the forefront of education and training within our industry. We developed O.R.A.C.L.E. to educate and elevate the real estate service industry’s collective understanding of fundamental building functions both for our own company, as well as for the industry as a whole.”
Planned Companies built the O.R.A.C.L.E. (Real Estate Service and Professional Development Center) Facility to elevate real estate education and training. By creating a state-of-the-art environment for associations and companies, the quality of learning escalates tremendously, putting them at a significant advantage.
The 2,000 sq. ft. facility, based at the Planned Companies headquarters in Parsippany, NJ, features interactive training simulations, customized learning programs, 15 different work stations, a classroom and computer kiosk area with access to over 3,000+ web-based educational courses. This center supports the professional development of Planned’s 2,200+ associates by providing hands-on training for janitorial, maintenance, security and concierge services.
Some of the state-of-the-art features of O.R.A.C.L.E. include:
- A green cleaning and maintenance station to train Planned associates on the appropriate cleaning products, personal protective equipment, safety compliance systems and protocols, to make communities as clean and green as possible.
- A residential security gatehouse station to train associates in activities like positioning cameras for safety, following protocol for visitors, effective communication, recording license plate numbers, requesting identification and more.
- A concierge/front desk station for training on topics like proper attire, appearance and attitude, addressing guests, fire panel safety, emergency preparedness, etiquette for receiving packages and making accommodations for residents.
- Multiple stations on basic building functions, preventive maintenance and building components like landscaping, pool maintenance, elevator maintenance, HVAC/energy conservation, roofing, etc.
- LEED certification processes and programs, including classes on the benefits of implementing green initiatives at the workplace.
- Work bays that are equipped with computers to access Planned’s online School of Professional Development, which consists of 3,000+ web-based educational courses.
“At Planned, we understand the value of training and are constantly researching and developing new methods to best serve our clients and associates. Continuous training is essential to ensuring a productive and successful program of excellent customer service. Trained and empowered personnel will perform in a more engaged, attentive and proactive manner for you and your tenants,” stated Rob Francis, CEO of Planned Companies.
About Planned Companies
Planned Companies, headquartered in Parsippany, NJ, consists of three real estate service divisions – Planned Building Services, Inc. – Planned Security Services, Inc. and Planned Lifestyle Services, Inc. Through these service brands, Planned provides industry leading janitorial, maintenance, concierge/front desk and security services to a wide array of clients.
Planned’s portfolio is comprised of over 400 residential, corporate, commercial and retail properties throughout the northeast corridor, with operations currently in six (6) states – Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. With more than 100 years and 4 generations of experience, Planned has become one of the fastest growing and most respected real estate service providers within the industry.